Sunday, 14 December 2008

Petal Flowers

Hello Ladies
How was your weekend? Mine turned out quite well and here I am at home again. Today
I will be giving you some pink flowers.

It was from these pictures I took from my last holiday. They were everywhere, blooming in October and the colour was so nice so I took pictures of the fallen flowers.


and

and from these two pictures I made this.

The colour is so briliant and bright I didn't have to adjust any thing. What do you think of the flowers now? You can grab this here.

Well gotta go, keep warm and have a good weekend.
'Be courteous, Say Thank You.'

Liz

3 comments:

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Mechelle said...

So good to see you back! I'm sorry I'm behind as always. I love the flowers so much~ They are just beautiful and I love how you created them.
Lovely.
Welcome Back!
((hugs)) Mechelle