Wednesday, 10 December 2008

1 day of Ribbons

Hello Ladies,
Today I am giving out my fav. ribbons. I have used them in many of my layouts.
So, I hope you like them too. I am working on new ribbons, it's called rainbow ribbons. It has 32 ribbons with 32 colours.. Sauber!

Anyway, I will be busy with my friends children this weekend as I am babysitting. If I dont have freebies this weekend I will make it up next week.

Here's the preview:



I called it pefect Ribbons.. because they are perfect! You agree?
All right, click here to grab these perfect ribbons.

Have a good day
Liz
'Be Courteous and Say Thank You'

4 comments:

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post. Thanks again.

Dawn Miner said...

thank you for the all ribbons

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Vestidadelmar said...

Gracias por las cintas.