Sunday 28 September 2008

A person's treasure can be another's garbage.

Yesterday's freebies are not everyone's cuppa tea.. But today will be my second mural stickers. This time they are also stickers from my Murals I did in Germany and this set I have the stone lion and the red dragon and also branch of olive with one daisy that i drew in ink. Enjoy it.





The next freebie is the INSPIRED BY AMELIE, they did not reply back to me after the 4th coresspondent, I wish they did, whether they like my idea or not. I think not many people are confortable in saying "sorry we don't like you to contact us anymore." They prefer to just keep quiet and ignore. The Cyber Culture is actually not polite but hey, I just do what I can and that is to share my creation with you.



Grab my Mural Stickers set two here
Grab the Inspired by Amelie here.

Enjoy ladies, and grab them here. Please leave a comment, I LOVE to hear from you.


Liz (R&R in Nanjing)


"Courtesy of thanks is a virtue"

4 comments:

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing Amelie with us. The colors in this kit a nice. Hugs and aloha!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the second set of mural stickers--love the olive branch and the dragon!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Deb M. said...

Beautiful mural! Thanks so much for sharing the Amelie & the mural stickers with us.

Have a fun day....