Saturday 9 August 2008

Flower from France Freebies

Dear friends,
After coming back from the summer vacation I feel like scrapbooking again but I may not be designing as much.

However, I love to continue to share some of my collections with you. I was in France and took some flower pictures and I like to share it with you.

Leave a comment or a link where I can view the flowers you have received on you LO.

These are just the first two, there will be more coming up. So stay in touch. Liz


Click here for the Purple Flower












And here for the white.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Doris said...

Thank you