Tuesday 19 August 2008

Chinese Scenes Freebie Wednesday

Hello Freebie lovers (I'm one of them!)
Today I have trouble to decide whether to share with you the Sanya Textures or
Chinese Scenes Set 3.

I think many people likebthem so, here's set 3 for you.
Do you think I should continue to make the Chinese Set?
If you like more of the Chinese Scenes set, give me a shout
on my "Talk to me" I will continue with more.

What about the flowers? I have more from my Versaille trip
and more from my Germany trip too. "Talk to me" if you like to have more flowers too. :)

I am hoping someone will make a LO from my Chinese Characters Challenge because I can not wait to give out the link to the full kit.

I am learning how to make Alphas for my scrapping. When I am finished I share them with you.
It's quite amatuerish...

So, enough already, here's today's kit.
Click on the Set image to download.
I use Media Fire as I can not get to 4share from here.

Have a good Mid Week.
Liz

If you like to see what other freebies I have
scroll down and click older posts.

No comments: